1.Quoted temporary hourly rates are inclusive of the following statutory and regulatory requirements: Workers compensation, Superannuation, Payroll tax, Public risk insurance, Redundancy, sick pay, annual leave entitlements including leave loading.
2. Time sheet return to Walters Civil & Construction is the responsibility of our temporary employee and, you, our host client or nominated representative to ensure that all entries are completed on time and agreed by both parties to ensure seamless transactions for both payroll and invoicing purposes.
3. The minimum chargeable hours for the engagement of a Walters Civil & Construction employee will be four (4) hours.
4. Penalty and overtime rates will be paid as per the industrial instrument utilised by you, the host client, or nominated representative and as agreed by Walters civil & construction.
5. Temporary employees of Walters Civil & Construction assigned to perform the duties as requested by you the host client or nominated representative are under the direct supervision of the host client or nominated representative.
6. The client acknowledges that we are not performing the services required of our employees or independent contractors; but are instead the supplier of our employees or independent contractors at the clients request to perform the requested work. From the time that our employees or independent contractors report to the client for their duties, they are under the care, control and supervision of the client or their nominated representative for the duration of the assignment. In these circumstances, the client agrees we will not be liable to the client in respect of any damage, loss or injury of whatsoever nature, however caused, whether by our negligence or the negligence of one of our workers , servants or agents or otherwise, which may be suffered or incurred, whether directly or indirectly, in respect of the services provided under these conditions of assignment.
7. Approaches or offers to Walters Civil & Construction temporary personnel of offers of engagement by the host client, affiliated business or representative of the host client will incur a fee payable by the host client to Walters Civil & Construction. Temporary placement fee is $3000. Permanent placement fee is $7000.
8. All quoted rates are exclusive of GST.
9. All Walters civil & Construction invoices will be sent weekly and is payable within (15) days from the date of invoice. Invoices not payed within this allocated time will attract a daily interest charge of 15%.
10. Any negotiated invoice payment terms outside of the standards set in clause 9 of our provider agreement must be in writing and signed by the host client and a Walters Civil & Construction representative.
11. Acceptance of any Walters Civil & Construction temporary employee signifies agreement of these terms and conditions by the client and will be considered so for any future agreement unless notified in writing and accepted by all parties concerned.
12. Walter Civil & Construction may cancel or suspend an offer for any or no reason.
Just wanted to say a big thank you for the work that you have completed at our home. Throughout the whole process you and your team were professional and most of all polite and informative. I had approx 4 other landscaping businesses come out and provide quotes. Most were unprofessional and did not listen to what we wanted. Do not change the way you conduct business, you're flexibility in allowing us to change things as we went along and ensuring that mostly importantly we were happy with what was being completed was outstanding. We even had comments from our neighbours saying that you were polite and courteous every time you saw them. I would recommend your business to anyone and wish you well.
Bruno de Oliveira Grateful and happy customer
Most people that have built their own homes have arrived at the dreaded point when the house is built but everything else around the house is just sand, rubbish and dust. You can't help putting your hands in the air in dispair just thinking of the time, effort, money and where to begin to rectify the situation. Thank goodness I met EZI Scapes. EZI Scapes have professionally completed my perimeter fencing, turfing, planting, block retaining walls to back and side of the Lot, shed built on concrete floor slab, concrete floor slab with covercrete finish to patio area, painted the garage floor and even erected my post box. All this in approximately 2 weeks. I recommend EZI Scapes to anyone who is looking for a professional, friendly, cost effective and piece of mind experience when completing any works inside or outside their homes. Thanks, Mike and Benny.
Mark Block Retaining Wall
I found EZI Scapes on one of those local advertising web sites and then followed the link here. I contacted Michael for a quote on our Block wall and he turned up when he said he would. Straight away a big plus. After going ahead with a competitive quote things rolled along at a nice pace and the finished wall looks great. I would also like to say a special mention about Tom the block layer, nice guy with great skills. Well done to the EZI Scapes team.