1.Quoted temporary hourly rates are inclusive of the following statutory and regulatory requirements: Workers compensation, Superannuation, Payroll tax, Public risk insurance, Redundancy, sick pay, annual leave entitlements including leave loading.
2. Time sheet return to Walters Civil & Construction is the responsibility of our temporary employee and, you, our host client or nominated representative to ensure that all entries are completed on time and agreed by both parties to ensure seamless transactions for both payroll and invoicing purposes.
3. The minimum chargeable hours for the engagement of a Walters Civil & Construction employee will be four (4) hours.
4. Penalty and overtime rates will be paid as per the industrial instrument utilised by you, the host client, or nominated representative and as agreed by Walters civil & construction.
5. Temporary employees of Walters Civil & Construction assigned to perform the duties as requested by you the host client or nominated representative are under the direct supervision of the host client or nominated representative.
6. The client acknowledges that we are not performing the services required of our employees or independent contractors; but are instead the supplier of our employees or independent contractors at the clients request to perform the requested work. From the time that our employees or independent contractors report to the client for their duties, they are under the care, control and supervision of the client or their nominated representative for the duration of the assignment. In these circumstances, the client agrees we will not be liable to the client in respect of any damage, loss or injury of whatsoever nature, however caused, whether by our negligence or the negligence of one of our workers , servants or agents or otherwise, which may be suffered or incurred, whether directly or indirectly, in respect of the services provided under these conditions of assignment.
7. Approaches or offers to Walters Civil & Construction temporary personnel of offers of engagement by the host client, affiliated business or representative of the host client will incur a fee payable by the host client to Walters Civil & Construction. Temporary placement fee is $3000. Permanent placement fee is $7000.
8. All quoted rates are exclusive of GST.
9. All Walters civil & Construction invoices will be sent weekly and is payable within (15) days from the date of invoice. Invoices not payed within this allocated time will attract a daily interest charge of 15%.
10. Any negotiated invoice payment terms outside of the standards set in clause 9 of our provider agreement must be in writing and signed by the host client and a Walters Civil & Construction representative.
11. Acceptance of any Walters Civil & Construction temporary employee signifies agreement of these terms and conditions by the client and will be considered so for any future agreement unless notified in writing and accepted by all parties concerned.
12. Walter Civil & Construction may cancel or suspend an offer for any or no reason.